Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Spring VoxBox


When I received my #SpringVoxBox from @Influenster I was extra EXCITED! It had a little bit of everything in it that a girl would need daily. When I got the box I thought to myself.........what could this little box hold? To my surprise it held a LOT! I had a #SoftLipsCube to keep my lips nice and soft :), #NIVEASkinFirming Moisturizer to do the same for  my body, #KissEverlastingFrench Nail tips for that flawless manicure, #PlaytexSport Tampons (well....we all know what that is for o_0), #RimmelLondonUS #RetroGlam Mascara to make those lashes POP, and an Apple Pie #LaborDayMovie hanging Car Freshener.  As I sample these products (which I got free) I will keep you all posted and maybe even post some pics of my new look :) :)! Go on over to Influenster where you too can try products for free and give your opinion of them, I bet you'll love it just as I do! Just  follow the link below...

 Influenster

No comments:

Post a Comment